ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CLOSED. Authors will be notified by mid-April.
Please find below the essential information for submitting your Abstract.
1. Abstracts MUST be submitted electronically via the online submission system by the given extended deadline of February 26, 2020.
Abstracts received via fax, e-mail or received after the deadline will not be accepted and therefore will not be considered for the program or publication.
2. Each submitter can submit a maximum of 2 abstracts.
3. Abstracts need to be submitted for the one of the following topics:
4. A preferred presentation method should be selected during the submission from the following options:
5. Once the abstract is submitted it can be changed until the Extended Abstract Submission Deadline of February 26, 2020.
6. All abstracts will be reviewed by its formal aspects and the content. It will be decided which abstracts will be accepted and the final presentation type will be reconsidered.
7. Accepted abstracts will be published on the Zebrafish 2020 website. Abstracts not suitable for display will be rejected. Please have your abstract checked for correct spelling, punctuation, grammar and formal structure. The organiser reserves the right to edit abstracts if necessary.
8. All presenting authors will receive an acceptance/rejection notification via e-mail.
9. All presenting authors are required to register for the Meeting and pay the registration fee as a condition of presenting the paper.
10. All abstracts must be written in English.
11. The abstract title is limited by 200 characters and must be submitted using the sentence case (eg. 'My abstract about Zebrafish Meeting 2020 will be presented in Prague‘).
12. Up to 20 authors can be submitted for one abstract (including the presenting author).
13. The maximum abstract length is 2000 characters, no pictures or tables are allowed.
In case of any questions or comments or may you need any assistance please kindly contact us via email at email@example.com.